Announcementsall announcements >>
Ph.D. Candidate Mete Batuhan Durukan wins best poster award at mESC-IS 2021
One of our Ph.D. candidate, Mete Batuhan Durukan, wins the best poster award at mESC-IS 2021 (5th of International Symposium on Materials for Energy Storage and Conversion) with the poster titled "...
Publicationsall content >>
117. Double‐decker lutetium and europium phthalocyanine composites with reduced graphene oxide as supercapacitor electrode materials
Double‐decker phthalocyanines were synthesized by a classical method with phthalonitrile and lanthanide metal salts, europium and lutetium acetate. Non-covalent double-decker...
116. Defect assisted enhanced nonlinear optical performance and optical limiting of pure and doped BiVO4 powders and nanocomposite films
The linear and nonlinear absorption properties, photoluminescence and optical limiting properties of bismuth vanadate (BiVO4) powders and films were...
115. Silver nanowire loaded poly (ε-caprolactone) nanocomposite fibers as electroactive scaffolds for skeletal muscle regeneration
Volumetric muscle loss (VML) due to trauma and tumor removal operations affects millions of people every year. Although skeletal muscle has a natural repair mechanism, it cannot provide self...
114. Nanometer-Thick Mn:NiO and Co:NiO Films for High Performance Nonenzymatic Biosensors
People with diabetes require regular blood sugar level monitoring, using commercial enzyme-based biosensors. There is a considerable need to develop biosensors with nonenzymatic electrodes...
113. Multichromic Vanadium Pentoxide Thin Films Through Ultrasonic Spray Deposition
Vanadium pentoxide (V2O5) is a highly promising material for...
112. Multifunctional and Physically Transient Supercapacitors, Triboelectric Nanogenerators, and Capacitive Sensors
Electronic waste (e-waste) grows in parallel with the increasing need for consumer electronics. This, unfortunately, is leading to pollution and massive ecological problems...
111. Fabric Based Wearable Triboelectric Nanogenerators for Human Machine Interface
Electronic textiles received significant attention with the advancements in materials for wearable electronics. Lack of washing stability and the need for an external power source for wearable...
110. Highly Stable Silver-Platinum Core-Shell Nanowires for H2O2 Detection
Silver nanowire (Ag NW) networks have great potential to replace commercial transparent conducting oxides due to their superior properties in conjunction with their competitive cost, availability...
109. Thermally-Induced Phase Transition and Defect Assisted Nonlinear Absorption and Optical Limiting in Nanorod Morphology V2O5 Thin Films
Vanadium pentoxide (V2O5) thin films are greatly favorable materials for optoelectronic applications owing to their broad optical band gap, considerable thermal and chemical stability. In this work...
108. Microwave-assisted decoration of cotton fabrics with nickel-cobalt sulfide as a wearable glucose sensing platform
Flexibility and human-body compatibility have been emerged through the use of commercial fabrics (CFs) in designing wearable non-enzymatic glucose sensing platforms. In this work, electrodes...